Keila-Joa manor was completed in 1883 and completely renovated in 2014.
The five suites on the first floor of the Keila-Joa manor Schloss Fall are ready to accommodate up to 10 guests:
- Benckendorff and Volkonski Suites with balconies afford a lovely view of the River Keila
- Imperial Suite is spacious and offers a river view
- the Volkonski and Imperial Suites can be adjoined
- Chinese Suite has two rooms and a view of the courtyard
- Stackenschneider Suite offers comfort and a view of the courtyard
A museum and exhibition room are open at the manor; delicious meals are provided by Restaurant Cher Ami.
|Number of rooms|
|Number of beds in winter||10|