As travel industry support body, ETB is part of the Enterprise Estonia network and contributes to achieving its goals by implementing business and regional development policies and, in close cooperation with its partners and clients, increase the competitiveness of Estonian business environment.
- Marketing Estonia as a tourism destination
- Coordination of tourism development programmes
- Coordination of tourism research and analysis
- Business consulting in tourism research, marketing, product development and training
- Development and coordination of Estonian tourism information system
- Development of international cooperation
On the government level, tourism policy development in Estonia is in the domain of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications. Estonian Tourist Board works closely with business enterprises and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) as well as with a number of administrative bodies, foundations and inspectorates to ensure a supportive environment for tourism development in Estonia. On the NGO-level, tourism development is primarily in the domain of the Estonian Travel and Tourism Association, Estonian Hotel and Restaurant Association, Estonian SPA Association, and Estonian Rural Tourism Association.
- Enterprise Estonia Strategy 2007-2013 (In English, PDF)
- To find out more about Brand Estonia and what makes Estonia unique please view the Brand Estonia marketing concept
Estonian Tourist Board
Telephone +372 6279 770
Fax +372 6279 701