Assembly Hall of the University of Tartu

The assembly hall of the University of Tartu is located in its main building, which is one of the most outstanding pearls of classicist architecture in Estonia. It was built from 1804 to 1809 according to the design of architect Professor Johann Wilhelm Krause.
The assembly hall of the University of Tartu can be used for conferences, but lecture rooms can only be used if they are not needed for study work.

Features and amenities

Location

Ülikooli tn 18, Tartu

Access

  • Signposted
  • By public transport
  • By car
  • Sealed access road
  • By excursion bus

Stops nearby

Bus: Raeplats

Coordinates

58°22'52''N 26°43'12''E | Download GPX file