The Russian Cultural Centre (the former House of the Officers of the Fleet in Tallinn) was constructed after World War in 1954.
Back then, Tallinn was still home to the headquarters of the Baltic Fleet.
Its Neo-Classical architecture is highlighted by the main facade featuring a triangular frontispiece and six square columns with Corinthian capitals.
Its beautiful interior houses a large collection of navy-themed paintings, and the ceiling of the hall is a round plafond on the same subject.
Today, the building is home to almost 30 creative groups representing various genres. Regular events and concerts take place here.
It belongs in the National Registry of Cultural Monuments.