Historical buildings • Kuressaare • More details
|Address:||Tallinna tänav, Kuressaare| Show on map|
|Telephone:||(+372) 453 3120|
An eye-catching former fire station stands by the Kuressaare town hall. It was built in 1911, except for the stone tower that was built for drying the hosepipes in 1958. Once the new modern depot was built next to the bus station, the old one was left to tenants. Today, the building is a private property and is a home to the Pritsumaja Grill & Bar Restaurant.
Good to know: One of the very first voluntary fire societies in Estonia was established in Kuressaare (1867).