Architectural monuments • Kuressaare • More details
|Address:||Tallinna tn 4, Kuressaare| Show on map|
|Telephone:||(+372) 453 3787|
The eye-catching former fire station stands by the town hall. It was built in 1911, except the stone tower that was built in order to dry the hosepipes in 1958. Once the new modern depot was built next to the bus station, the old one was left to tenants. Today the building is a private property and holds the Pritsumaja Grill & Bar Restaurant. Good to know: One of the very first voluntary fire societies was established in Kuressaare (1867).