Castles and manor houses • Tartu • More details
|Address:||Fr. R. Kreutzwaldi tn 1, Tartu| Show on map|
Tähtvere Manor, which is located in the City of Tartu today, used to be a part of Nõo Parish. The manor was first mentioned in 1515 and it belonged to the Bishop of Tartu in the Middle Ages. The Estonian Institute of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine used the mansion of the manor after the Second World War. The mansion has become one of the study buildings of the Estonian University of Life Sciences by today.