Shopping centres • Narva • More details
|Address:||Tallinna maantee 19C, Narva| Show on map|
|Telephone:||(+372) 357 9300|
|Fax:||(+372) 357 9310|
Fama is the name of one of Narva’s bastions.
Built in 1690, it comprised a yard and surrounding rooms in which there were workshops, smiths’ stores, stables, barns and prison facilities. It was demolished to make way for the trade route to Europe. It is the only bastion in the city that no longer exists. However, in its place has sprung up a brand new shopping complex. ‘The rebirth of history on the trade route’ was the idea behind the project.