Churches • Valga • More details
|Address:||Maleva tänav 8, Valga| Show on map|
|Telephone:||(+372) 730 3713|
The church was built of natural stone and bricks in 1907. Lithuanian and Polish railway workers were actively involved in building the church. The church operated until 1940 and from 1945, the building was used as a warehouse and later as a gym.
The extension of the church was built in 1995 and the church was renovated. Interesting facts: * the church does not have a tower as the imperial government of Russia refused to give permission to build one.