The rules of the name contest are the following:
- The names for the two CRJ900 NextGen aircraft will be chosen with the help of the name contest.
- Each participant may suggest an unlimited number of names.
- Suggested names should reflect the ethnic character of Estonian Air, and be easy to pronounce.
- Suggested names must avoid abusive and foul language.
- Everyone can vote for the names submitted to the competition on Estonian Air’s Facebook page by clicking on “Like”.
- One can vote for each name only once.
- The winner of the name competition will be chosen by Estonian Air.
- For those who want to participate in the name competition, the full name and contact data
should be left in order to contact the winner.
- The name competition will last until 14 February 2011.
- Estonian Air will announce the names of the new aircraft on 18 February 2011. The winners will be published on the Estonian Air web and Facebook pages
The godparents of both aircraft are welcome as special guests together with a companion on board of Estonian Air’s new CRJ aircraft to enjoy the flight.
For further information:
Ilona Eskelinen, PR Director
AS Estonian Air, Lennujaama tee 13, 11101 Tallinn
Tel: +372 6401 178 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +372 6401 178 end_of_the_skype_highlighting; Mobile: +372 5107 837 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +372 5107 837 end_of_the_skype_highlighting; Fax: +372 6401 244