Glehn Castle

Glehn Castle was constructed by Count Nikolai von Glehn (1841-1923) on Nõmme hill in 1886, and restored by Tallinn Technical University’s men’s choir between 1966 and 1977. Reminiscent of a medieval fortress, the castle is home to a multi-storey centre which is an ideal place to organise a range of events: training seminars, lectures, conferences, presentations, receptions, concerts, parties and more.

Features and amenities

Location

Vana-Mustamäe tänav 48, Nõmme linnaosa, Tallinn

Access

  • Signposted
  • By public transport
  • By car
  • Sealed access road
  • By excursion bus

Stops nearby

Bus: Vääna
Train: Hiiu

Coordinates

59°23'17''N 24°39'14''E | Download GPX file