Harju-Jaani Church was consecrated on 13 October 1863 (architect Friedrich Wilhelm Alisch). The donation was made by local landlords and rural municipalities.
The stone altar covered with boarding originates from the old church (13th-14th centuries), and the altar fence was attached in 1864. The old altar detail – spiral column (from the 17th century) is used as a candlestick. The stained-glass windows conveying symbolic meanings, apostles’ coats of arms on pillars, graphic pictures depicting the life and Via Crucis of Jesus, Bible verses and paintings on walls and the organ, a coat of arms with the image of a lamb above the entrance to the church, a dolomite cross in memory of all the deceased in front of the church.