The cosy café in Tallinn Old Town offers freshly-roasted coffee and a wide selection of chocolates.
Good to know: Saiakang (also Saia käik, meaning "white bread passage") is a small street leading from the Town Hall Square to Pühavaimu street which was only meant for pedestrians.
The street got its present name from the bakeries located there in the 14th century and rebuilt in 1443. The bakeries sold special square-shaped breads called timpsai. (In fact, the German word "gang" used in the Hansa town could be translated as "passage".)