Owned by the von Ungern-Sternberg family until 1919, the main building of this estate is a baroque wooden structure with an archaic central mantel chimney. It is one of the few surviving buildings of its kind in Lääne County. The building is thought to date from 1750, but it could well be much older, dating back to the 17th century. The building is currently in private ownership and its original thatched roof has been replaced with tin.
The price per 10-member group is €10; smaller groups by donation.