The Laitse Castle reminds a medieval knight's castle. Constructed in 1892 by Woldemar von Uexküll, it is one of the masterworks of the local neo-Gothic design, and during the period of the first Estonian republic, its interior was completely reconstructed.
Today, the manor is in private ownership, and there are guest rooms and a cosy restaurant. It also offers fully equipped conference rooms.
The castle radiates romance and the oaky baldachin beds make the guests feel royal.
We also offer rooms for parties, the opportunity to have weddings, and we rent classical sport cars. The White Chapel, which was built in 2013, is located in the castle yard.
|Number of rooms|