Come and have a holiday while sailing to Hiiumaa! Hiiumaa is the second largest island in Estonia; it is surrounded by the Väinameri in the south-east and the open sea in the north and west.
• A trip to the island takes about 2 hours, depending on the weather.
• The price for a round-trip is valid for the entire group of passengers, not a single person!
• The group can consist of 1 to a maximum of 10 people.
• From Mondays to Thursdays, a 20% discount applies!
In addition, the yacht carries 1 or 2 experienced members of the crew who guarantee a safe and comfortable trip and teach you how to sail.
In case of trips that last over 7 hours, ask for a personal price offer by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to sail:
* E-mail us the date and times when you would like to set sail.
* Let us know the size of your group. If you have any children, then how many and in what age.
* Leave us your name and phone number, so we could contact you if necessary.
* Let us know the precise details for an invoice.
After the invoice has been settled, you will receive instructions on how to come on your trip.
The prices indicated are per hour and are valid for the entire group, not a single passenger!
The order is valid after you have paid for the trip.
|Number of participants|
|Maximum number of participants||10|