Home > Mäetaguse Manor

Mäetaguse Manor

Address: Pargi tänav, Mäetaguse alevik, Mäetaguse vald, Ida-Viru maakond | Show on map
Telephone: (+372) 333 1150
Website: http://www.moisahotell.ee/ External link
E-mail: info@moisahotell.ee
Method of payment: Cash only
Request info

The Mäetaguse Manor was established in 1796, during the rule of Eugenius Octave von Rosen. The Classicist mansion is impressive and is distinguished by its richly decorated interior. Worth noting are the two-hundred-year old oak doors, wooden staircase and ceiling paintings in the secco technique. Fourteen buildings from the manor complex have survived. The stable and carriage shed has been converted into a hotel, pool house and restaurant. A Hunter Museum has been installed in the distillery, with an exhibition about the life of bears. Today you can visit the renovated manor and pre-book a tour.

Times and prices

Is open advance bookings only

Grupi hind: from 23 €

Exact price to be clarified by service provider.


  • Exhibition
  • Kids' exhibition
  • Site lighting
  • Free parking

Additional services

  • Guide service available
  • Themed events
  • Meals
  • Seminar


Seminar and conference rooms