Active Holiday in Estonia

Home > Model of Kivisild

Model of Kivisild

Address: Raekoja plats, Tartu | Show on map
Telephone: (+372) 744 2111
E-mail: info@visittartu.com

The first stone bridge to be constructed in the Baltic States was erected in the 18th century at one end of the Town Hall Square in Tartu, with two triumphal arches and a raisable mid-section. Dedicated to Russian empress Catherine II, it was opened to traffic in 1784. The bridge was destroyed during World War II. All that remains to admire is the 2004 model of the bridge (created by Tiiu Kirsipuu).

Times and prices

Is open 24 hours

Free of charge.

Features

  • Site lighting
  • Paid parking

Meals

Seminar and conference rooms