Pärsti Manor has been in the possession of the von Engelhardt, von Below as well as von Stryk noble families. From 1898 until its expropriation, the manor was in the possession of the Clapier de Colongue family.
The main building of the manor is a beautiful historicist wooden building with some neoclassical elements from 1872. With its lovely wooden architecture, the manor house differs from other such buildings and is definitely worth a look.
Today, a kindergarten is operating in the main building of the manor.
On the first floor, there is a photo studio and rooms for local handicraft makers.
Workshops are available by advance order.