The making of the manor began in 1558. The mansion has its primal wide front stairway although building of the mansard floor on top of it and widening the windows has had a severe deforming effect. A special article of the manor is a system of paths and courses that are originated from the 18th century. These are surrounded by low stone walls with classy gates which are all well maintained. Good to know: Today there's an accommodation available in the manor. Now there is a hall for visitors that has a capacity of 100 people.