Come and you won’t regret for here you can:
- enjoy the authentic atmosphere of a century old watermill;
- try your hand at trout fishing;
- refresh yourself with delicious fish dishes;
- intoxicate yourself with tipples;
- get new sap from the walls of the ancient mill and the ripple of the river;
- enjoy open flame and heat from the fireplace.
Food is simple but tasty. A great experience to catch your dinner and have it cooked and served with salad and potatoes. Very simple but very effective
A really beautiful old mill area by a small River. Food was really tasty and didn't cost much. Service was really friendly. You can even catch your own trout, so the food is fresh !
Our group of 8 were on a day tour in Tallinn and the surrounding countryside. We had an excellent meal at the Trout Grill in Huuru, a small village less than 30 minutes drive from Tallinn. This...