Tallinn - medieval and modern

Home > Rakvere Bank Building

Rakvere Bank Building

Address: Turu plats 2, Rakvere | Show on map
Method of payment: Cash

The bank building, situated by the central square in Rakvere, was built in 1932–1933 for the Rakvere branch of the Bank of Estonia. The civil engineer Ferdinand Gustav Adoff designed the building. The floor plan and general layout are characteristic of a small town bank. The main focus of the calm, almost functionalist façade is created by the bank hall with round attic windows in the middle of the building. At first there were shops on the first floor. There are no shops today, but a bank still operates in the building.

Times and prices

Is open 24 hours

Free of charge.

Features

  • Site lighting
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Free parking

Meals

Seminar and conference rooms