|Address:||Riisipere alevik, Nissi vald, Harju maakond | Show on map|
|Method of payment:||Cash|
Built in 1819–1821, it is the only sufficiently preserved main part of the most outstanding Classicist manor ensemble in Estonia. P. von Stackelberg’s manor house is a large two-storeyed stone building on the main façade of which there is an imposing column portico with a truncated ornamental gable and a marble staircase and on the wings of which there are side risalits. The ground floor is arched, most of the representative premises of the upper floor are located as an enfilade; the most outstanding premises include the domed hall located on the central axis of the building and the hypostyle hall located in the western wing. The park behind the manor house is surrounded by a large arch-shaped artificial lake.
Even today guests will be amazed when seeing the former aristocratic grandiosity of the building.
Times and prices
Is open 24 hours
Free of charge.