The building of Sakla Holiday House was built in 1874. The Uue-Lõwe post station used to be in the building, run by lessee Aleksander Mihkels. The house has been renovated many times and has a diverse history: it was the office of the first collective farm in Estonia, established in 1947 and named after V. Kingissep, a savings bank and Sakla post office. One of the rooms is a collective farm museum, where guests can see an exhibition about forming the collective farm and about the history of the post office. The museum of old TV sets and radios at the cellar of the Community Centre's Training Centre can be visited by agreement.
|Number of rooms|
|Number of houses/buildings total||1|
|Beds in house/home/building||4|
|Number of places for caravans||1|