Tallinn - medieval and modern

Saku Brewery

Address: Tallinna maantee, Saku alevik, Saku vald, Harju maakond | Show on map
Mobile phone: (+372) 530 26858
Telephone: (+372) 650 8338
Website: http://www.pruulikoda.ee/ External link
E-mail: visit@pruulikoda.ee
Method of payment: Card payment, Cash
Request info

In 1820 the then owner of Saku manor, the German count Karl Friedrich von Rehbinder, established a brewhouse on his estate. Ever since, Saku's specialists have been brewing beer using locally sourced water and the best hops, malt and yeast available.

Saku Brewery opened its doors on 18 June 2003. It acquired its name from its location – it is situated in the historical brewhouse that was built at the beginning of the 20th century on the banks of the Vääna River, where beer was made from 1909-1992. The Saku Brewery Museum reopened on 25 October 2012 along with a new tourist route through the brewhouse.

Times and prices

Is open advance bookings only

Languages spoken

  • Estonian
  • English
  • Russian
  • Finnish

Features

  • Exhibition
  • Souvenirs
  • Toilet
  • WiFi
  • Free parking

Additional services

  • Guide service available
  • Themed events
  • Meals
  • Seminar
  • Children's playroom

Meals

Seminar and conference rooms

Linked entries