The House of the Blackheads is one of the oldest and most noble building complexes in the Old Town of Tallinn.
Its most impressive rooms are the White Hall (with an area of 300 m2, constructed in 1532), the first to be built in Renaissance style in Tallinn, and the St. Olaf's Hall with stellar vaults in late Gothic style (constructed in 1422, with an area of 200 m2).
More rooms in the House of the Blackheads:
Fraternity Hall, 134 m2
Fraternity Room, 58 m2
Basement Hall, 175 m2
In addition, the House of the Blackheads allows many different exciting configurations when using the rooms due to its architectural peculiarities.
|Number of rooms|
|Number of seminar rooms (up to 10 places)||2|
|Number of seminar rooms (up to 20 places)||2|
|Number of seminar rooms (up to 50 places)||3|
|Number of seminar rooms (up to 100 places)||3|
|Number of conference rooms (up to 300 places)||1|