|Address:||Friedrich Reinhold Kreutzwaldi tänav 1, Tartu | Show on map|
Tähtvere Manor, which nowadays is located within the City of Tartu, used to be a part of Nõo Parish. The manor was first mentioned in 1515, and it belonged to the Bishop of Tartu during the Middle Ages. The Estonian Institute of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine used the main building of the manor after the Second World War. Today, the main building of the manor is one of the study buildings of the Estonian University of Life Sciences.
Only the exterior of the manor can be enjoyed by visitors!
Times and prices
Is open advance bookings only
Free of charge.