The prize package for one includes return flights to Tallinn from a major European airport, 3 nights at a four star city hotel in Tallinn, VIP tickets to Robbie Williams’ concert in Tallinn on August 20, meet & greet with Robbie, special program of activities in Estonia, and a chance to be part of Robbie’s concert documentary film. In addition to 10 grand prizes, 100 “Take the Crown” albums will be rewarded to participants by a random draw.
All you need to do is record a simple video of yourself where you describe how Robbie Williams’ music has influenced your life and upload it on Robbie’s Facebook page. You have to be 18 or older to participate. You don’t have to be a professional – you can use your camera, phone or webcam to shoot the video. The video has to be up to 60-seconds in length and in English. Videos will be voted by Facebook fans and judged by a panel of experts, both will select 5 of the 10 grand prize winners.
Video submission starts on June 27 and ends on July 21. Public voting on Facebook starts on July 22 and ends on July 28. Winners will be announced by August 1. For detailed information and conditions please visit Robbie’s official Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/robbiewilliams.
On June 14, Robbie kicked off the new Take The Crown Stadium Tour in Dublin, which is his first solo stadium tour since 2006. Ten years after the legendary Knebworth recordings, this summer’s Take The Crown tour will only be filmed in Tallinn, Estonia on August 20. “Robbie Williams – Live in Tallinn” will be shot at Tallinn Song Festival Grounds, a unique and historic open-air venue on the picturesque seaside of the capital of Estonia. On the day of Robbie’s performance, Estonia also celebrates its Re-independence Day. Robbie is the first major international performer to film his concert in Tallinn, a special occasion for all his fans to become a part of music history. “Robbie Williams – Live in Tallinn” will be released on DVD and TV.
WHAT YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO KNOW
- Video submission starts on June 27 and ends on July 21
- Public voting period starts on July 22 and ends on July 28
- Winners will be announced by August 1
- You have to be 18 or older to enter
- Submit a video of yourself describing how Robbie Williams’ music has influenced your life and let your friends know to vote for you
- Videos must be in English and not more than 60 seconds in length
- You don’t have to be a professional – you can use your camera, phone or webcam to shoot the video. It’s a good story we’d like to hear
- A total of 10 grand prizes will be awarded, 5 by public voting on Facebook and 5 by a panel of professionals
- Each grand prize includes one return-flight from Europe to Tallinn, Estonia, 3 nights on August 18-21 in Nordic Hotel Forum in Tallinn, VIP ticket to Robbie’s concert on August 20, special program of activities in Estonia and meet & greet with Robbie.
- In addition, 100 “Take the Crown” album digital downloads will be rewarded to participants by a random draw
- You accept to be notified by email about contest updates and Estonian travel information
- By entering the contest you agree to be potentially filmed for a concert documentary in case of winning the grand prize and must agree to all the official rules below