|Address:||Karu tn 16, Tallinn | Show on map|
|Telephone:||(+372) 662 3050|
|Fax:||(+372) 662 3001|
|Method of payment:||Cash|
Consecrated in 1885, the historical synagogue building in Tallinn was destroyed during WWII.
Our new building was designed by KOKO architects Tõnis Kimmel and Kaur Stöör. Construction began in August 2005.
The new synagogue cost over 22 million Estonian kroons to build. The synagogue was opened on 16 May 2007. The edifice belongs to a complex including the building of Tallinn Jewish School and Jewish Community Centre in addition to the synagogue.
On the second floor, there is a hall for services seating 105 people. The floor of the worship hall has 105 seats for men and the balcony has 65 seats for women.
Times and prices
Is open 24 hours
Free of charge.
- Site lighting