Though Estonia does not have traditional Theme parks with ferris wheels, carousels and roller coasters there is plenty to do for people of all ages. Short distances are easy to travel and as most parks are in located in beautiful nature, you can combine the activities with hiking, cycling, picnics etc.
Theme parks you should visit:
- Vembu-Tembu Land is intended for the whole family. It offers go karting, mini-golf, ATVs, bumper cars, pools, inflatable castles and much more.
- Viking Village pays a tribute to the Viking culture of 8-11th centuries and shows different buildings used in those times. Activities include archery, a Viking river trip and other games from that era.
- Pokumaa is a playful fantasy land designed for children. Pokumaa organises all sorts of activities, like puppet theatre festivals and fairy tale readings with instrumental music.
Popular Adventure Parks:
- Nõmme Adventure Park is excellent for families. There are tracks available for children and adults of all ages.
- Kubija Flying Squirrel track is as high as 9m from the ground, aimed at teens and adults.
- Otepää Adventure Park offers tracks for different ages, closed during winter.
- Valgeranna Adventure Park in Pärnu county is located near a white sandy beach. Go swimming, have your adventure and enjoy the breathtakingly beautiful sightseeing.