Many people come to Estonia on holiday to enjoy:
- Hunting and shopping for antiques in Tallinn and the countryside.
- Discovering local folklore, folk dancing, singing and story telling.
- Sea, river and lake fishing. Ice fishing too!
- Gambling in Tallinn’s casinos.
- Ghost hunting in castles and other spooky places.
- A leisurely round of golf or two.
- Fine dining and travelling in pursuit of gourmet experiences.
- Hunting for wild animals.
- Luxury accommodation and being pampered in a spa or low cost medical treatments.
- Learn new skills like building log boats, knitting and restoration of old things
- Studying military history and battle sites.
- Listening to Estonian music.
- Photography of Estonia’s natural beauty and medieval architecture.
- Visiting Estonia’s religious sites and learning about its pagan roots.
- Visiting Estonia’s natural theme parks.
Come and join in – expand your interests and live your life here in Estonia for a while.