The residential building of the farm was completed according to the design of August Volberg in 1932. The former granary has been restored into a little farmhouse museum by the host family. The thatched roof building contains smith’s equipment and other old tools, old national garments and fabrics and there is also a special corner for fossils. Present-day folklore is represented by rag rugs woven by the hostess. Toomani antiquities include a lot of objects that used to be commonplace and which carry on the historical flavour of Muuksi very well. There is a sacrificial stone with a hollow on it next to the granary and a white poplar of remarkable measurements growing in the yard.