Source: Ülikooli Kohvik
This building has hosted grand receptions of the nobility and served as a gathering point for student bodies. It was designed in 1876 by architect Otto Mohr for the Nolken family to turn an ordinary home into a residence resembling an Italian palazzo. A cafe opened on its second floor on 5 November 1957 and remained open until 1983.
New life was breathed into the cafe in early 2005. With its six rooms, cosy corners, friendly staff and great music, it's a fantastic place for everyone!
|Outside on the terrace (in summer)||50|