- EE authorises the user to use the data from the TIS database according to the user manual of the described web service www.visitestonia.com/api.
- EE will issue credentials for the user (user name and password).
- The user confirms that he/she does not earn a direct sales revenue from using the data from the TIS database.
- In the Estonian content pages of their application, the user is obligated to make a reference to the website www.puhkaeestis.ee as the source; the reference should be to www.visitestonia.com in case of content pages in foreign languages.
- In case the user does not want to use the data from the TIS database anymore, they are obligated to notify about this via the e-mail address email@example.com.
- In case the user´s permissions have been terminated, the user is obligated to immediately stop using the data from the TIS databse in their application.
- EE does not cover the user´s development costs arising from developing the web service.