Thank you for your interest in Estonia!
Though we would be glad to lend a helping hand to everyone, our scope of activities is limited. Below, you'll find our basic guidlines and information about the assistance that we're currently able to provide.
- You represent media from our target market (FIN, RUS, LAT, GER, UK, NOR, SWE, JPN, CHN, USA);
- If you are not from our target market, we only host TV, national-coverage press or bloggers/vloggers/instagrammes with significant number of followers in Europe, USA, Japan or China;
- You are able to demonstrate that your readers/viewers are more interested in travelling abroad or are more frequent travellers than the average population in the target country;
- Your readers/viewers match our target group – curious open-minded people;
- We prefer the channels related to our key experiences: nature, food, family, maritime, spa&wellness;
- The article/show will be published within 12 months after the visit;
- Journalists should be prepared to submit a letter of assignment on the publication's letterhead from their editor indicating intent to publish their feature or article along with a recent copy of the publication they are writing for;
- Please contact us at least four weeks before your trip;
- For reporting purposes we request the signatures of all media trip participants to acknowledge their arrival in Estonia;
- Please understand that our primary goal is to assist media who can provide editorial coverage of Estonia as a travel destination and we may not be able to accommodate spouses, children or accompanying visitors.
The assistance we provide:
- We put together itineraries based on your interests.
- Interview opportunities with famous (or not so famous but exciting) Estonians.
- We can cover max 3 overnights in Estonia, local transport, entrance to attractions and some dinner/lunch opportunities.
- We can cover the international travel costs (case by case).
- Image and footage of Estonia.
Ready to get started and begin your journey discovering Estonia? Please complete the press application form.