Fama tänav 10, Narva
Fama is the name of one of Narva’s bastions.
Built in 1690, it comprised a yard and surrounding rooms in which there were workshops, smiths’ stores, stables, barns and prison facilities. It was demolished to make way for the trade route to Europe. It is the only bastion in the city that no longer exists. However, in its place has sprung up a brand new shopping complex. ‘The rebirth of history on the trade route’ was the idea behind the project.
Is open every day: 10:00 - 20:00
Food and drinks