OJAKÄÄRA, Matapera küla, Viljandi vald, Viljandi maakond
The narrow-gauge railway of Viljandi–Mõisaküla was opened for traffic in 1897 and the last trains, called by locals the Mulgi Express, continued to operate here until 1973.
Today, most of the old railway dam is used as a hiking trail that runs through the forests, fields, and small towns of Mulgimaa, mostly on quiet gravel and dirt roads. There are bigger asphalt roads between Õisu and Abja-Paluoja because the former railway dam is currently impassable there.
The 46-kilometre-long trail, or individual sections of it, can be completed on foot or by bike.