Kallaste talu-KUNINGA, Kasepere küla, Lääne-Harju vald, Harju maakond
For 130 years, people have been coming to Kallaste Tourist Farm, located among ancient pines, to enjoy each other's company. Adventures, an outstanding natural setting, and a warm welcome await you at Kallaste Tourist Farm – there is always a reason to visit us:
* Summer and winter retreats for companies, customer events;
* Seminar rooms and training events for teams;
* Birthdays, weddings, and other family occasions;
* Children's, sports and singing camps;
* Open air concerts on the Kalju stage;
* Saunas and massages;
* Active holidays;
* Adventure farm open from Sunday to Thursday
We offer different options for accommodation – in the main building, holiday houses, and saunas.
Kallaste Tourist Farm – a farm with a lively spirit
Food and drinks
|Number of beds in the high season||85|
|Number of beds in the low season||55|
When coming from Tallinn, turn left after the sign for 'Padise vald' (Padise rural municipality) and before the cafe. There are shops on both sides of the road at the turning point. Signposts will also show you the way.