Lossi tänav-1, Karksi-Nuia linn, Mulgi vald, Viljandi maakond
Church is peculiar thanks to its slanting tower that due to bad soil has inclined one meter to the west.
In the middle ages Karksi church life was connected with the castle. In the castle built in 13th century there was also a chapel dedicated to apostle Peter. Present stone church was built in 1773-1778 using partly the foundation walls of the castle. The architecture of the church is extremely simple, a tower with baroque style broach is connected to the church hall, on the east side the sacristy was added.