Baer House in Tartu

Come and take a look at the one-storey classicist wooden building on the slope of Toomemägi in Tartu. Naturalist Karl Ernst von Baer used to live in the house from 1869 to 1896. The house was restored and turned into the Baer House Museum in 1976. The building currently belongs to the Estonian University of Life Sciences and houses the von Baer Natural History Centre.

Features and amenities
  • Amenities
  • Information boards
  • Site lighting
  • Free parking