SPA & SAUNA is located on the second floor of the Spa and Conference Centre of the new Resort Hotel.
• The sauna selection includes eight different saunas.
• Outdoor terrace with a genuine Estonian SMOKE sauna (70–80 °C) and Jacuzzis.
• A large pool, Jacuzzis and lounge areas.
• Pool-side bar with a refreshing and healthy choice of cocktails.
• Dead Sea Pool (for an additional fee).
• Private sauna KADAKA CLUB (100 °C, for an additional fee).
NB! Spa and Sauna Centre is open every day; however, first Monday every month, it opens at 5 pm due to maintenance.
Hotel customers can visit the SPA & SAUNA starting from 7 am for a morning swim.