Orjaku Harbour in Hiiumaa used to be a fishing spot already in the 17th century. In 1912 the reconstruction of a harbour into a mine fleet of the naval forces of the Tsardom of Russia was started.
Useful to know: The depth of the entrance canal and dock is 3.5 m. Currently there are in total 15 mooring places with buoy fastening for yachts and there is a toilet and a sauna in the harbour building. There is electricity available on the pier and it is possible to receive fuel on advance notice.
State Port Register