The Tallinn Television Tower in Pirita is the tallest building in Tallinn and Estonia at 314 metres. The TV Tower is a great tourist, culture, and leisure centre.
Waiting for you at the tower:
- a panoramic view from 170 metres;
- outdoor terrace on the 21st floor;
- interactive multimedia solutions that introduce Estonia and Tallinn;
- view of the ground through the glass floor of the platform;
- an adrenaline-filled walk on the edge;
- futuristic interior milieu;
- cinema hall;
- attractions for children;
- mini TV studio;
- gift shop.
The exhibition ”GENE-IUS” takes us far into the past, deep within, and hopefully forward. Genes are a part of our inner space which you cannot negotiate. Genes determine our appearance and also partly what our health will be like during our lives. The journey of investigating our genes is full of wonderful discoveries and is also useful!