Ülenurme Manor

Ülenurme Manor (Üllenorm) was first mentioned in records in 1646, when a soldier called Bernhard Bousselberg received this manor from the Kingdom of Sweden in exchange for a stone building in Tartu.

The park and the main building were probably created by Count Cancrin who was the owner of Ülenurme manor between 1856 and 1883.

The manor has been passed from owner to owner, and the main source of its income was grain farming.

In the beginning of 1970s, the complex of the former Ülenurme manor was allocated to the Estonian Agricultural Museum that opened its doors to visitors in 1981.
You have to buy a ticket in order to visit the museum.

Features and amenities
  • Guide service available
  • Estonian
  • Amenities
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Activities for children
  • WiFi
  • Information boards
  • Information point
  • Site lighting
  • Free parking
  • WC
  • Recreation area/picnic ground
  • Additional services
  • Meals
  • Audio guide
  • Visitor centre
  • Exhibition
  • Souvenirs
  • Seminar
  • Workshops