KOOLI, Kraavi küla, Antsla vald, Võru maakond
Kraavi Apostolic Orthodox Church, dedicated to the prophet Elijah, was completed in 1895 and remained in use until 1986, when the local Orthodox congregation disbanded. The church then came under the jurisdiction of Urvaste church, and masses were held here for both Lutheran and Orthodox believers. Today the church is under the aegis of St. Catherine's church in Võru. It can be viewed from outside.
Is open advance bookings only