public.homepage.logo
public.entry.region.yldine_piirkond_louna

South Estonia

Kursi's Sts. Mary and Elisabeth Church of the Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church

Baroque architecture in concordance with pseudo Gothic architecture (alteration by Johann Gottfired Mühlhausen). Twelve small spiring pinnacles symbolise the twelve apostles of Jesus. The church manor is a historical parochial centre; there is a museum in the vicarage (built in 1817).
public.entry.region.yldine_piirkond_louna

South Estonia

Opening times

Advanced booking only

Location

Kiriku, Kursi küla, Põltsamaa vald, Jõgeva maakond