Monument to Stefan Batory

Kesk tänav-18, Valga linn, Valga vald, Valga maakond

View on map

King of Poland Stefan Batory granted Valga town bylaws on 11 June 1584. The monument on Kesk Street was erected in 2002 in cooperation between Valga City and the embassies of Hungary and Poland.

Times and prices
Open all year round

24 hours

Features and amenities
  • Wheelchair access

Getting there
Access
  • Signposted
  • Sealed access road
  • By excursion bus
  • By public transport
  • By car
Coordinates
View on map
Places nearby
View on map
Newsletter Newsletter