Majaka tee 45-PAKRI TULETORNI, Paldiski linn, Lääne-Harju vald, Harju maakond
This lighthouse is situated on the north-western tip of the Pakri peninsula on a high slate bluff marking the water's edge on a very important shipping lane along the northern coast. A similar structure has stood here since the time of Swedish rule. A new slate lighthouse was ordered to be erected by Peter the Great in 1724. Another, even bigger (48-foot) lighthouse replaced it in 1760 which was possibly a reconstruction of the original.
A new stone lighthouse was completed 80 metres from its predecessor in 1889. Due to the natural collapse of the cliff face, the old structure became too close to the edge and had to be demolished.
Is open every day: 12:00 - 18:00
Saturday–sunday: 12:00 - 18:00
Exact price to be clarified by service provider.REQUEST INFORMATION
Food and drinks