If you are interested in hiking on the small islands of Estonia, this is the perfect tour for you!
On Prangli, we will visit fishing villages, pine forests, and the sandy beach. After the hike, we will enjoy a hot sauna near the sea, where you can cool down.
The hike and sauna tour:
- the day trip starts from Tallinn; from there, we will go to Leppneeme Harbour;
- during the ferry trip, we will see the coast of Estonia and the surrounding islands;
- we will hike in the pine forests and on the sandy beaches of Prangli;
- we will enjoy local food;
- we will go to a sauna at the seaside.
The hike and sauna tour on Prangli Island starts and ends in Tallinn.
Tourist information centres
Niguliste tänav 2, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tallinn 10146View on map
Leppneeme Sadama tee 10, Leppneeme küla, Viimsi vald, Harju maakond 74009View on map
Töökoja, Kelnase küla, Viimsi vald, Harju maakond 74006View on map
Bicycle Tours & Rentals
Kelnase tee-KELNASE SADAM, Kelnase küla, Viimsi vald, Harju maakondView on map
Mölgiliiva, Lääneotsa küla, Viimsi vald, Harju maakond 74007View on map
|Maximum number of participants||20|
|Minimum number of participants||4|
The hike and a sauna tour on Prangli Island starts at the Tallinn Tourist Information Centre or Leppneeme Harbour. We will agree on the place in advance.