Narva maantee 177, Tartu linn, Tartu
Raadi Park is one of the best examples of park design in the history of Estonian manor parks. The park was designed by Reinhold Wilhem von Liphart and by Peter Joseph Linne in the 1840s. In the early 20th century, the park was redesigned by Maximillian von Sievers and Moritz von Engelhardt.
In the upper park – a part of the historical Raadi Manor Park – the original design is largely preserved. Next to the lower, English-style park, the Dendropark of the University of Tartu was established in 1923, with an emphasis on species richness. This part has a network of paths that divides the park into smaller parts of different shapes.
Is open every day: 07:00 - 22:00
From the city centre, take Roosi tänav to the Estonian National Museum and Raadi Park. At the end of Roosi tänav, the Muuseumi tee begins, where the A-entrance of the building is located (info desk +372 736 3051). From the city centre, next to the Tasku shopping centre, take bus No. 7 at the Soola bus stop. You can also take bus No. 7 at the Vabaduse bus stop from the market building. The bus stops in front of the museum building.
|Bus:||Raadi park, Killustiku|